10 REALLY BAD Pickup Lines for Middle Aged Folks
1. Darlin’, you put the grr in girdle.
2. Shake it, don’t break it.
3. I’d like to run my fingers through your…scalp.
4. Come on, Honey, let’s get horizontal. ‘Cause I’ve been standing too long and my knees are stiff and my back hurts.
5. I’ve always liked a woman with curves. Everywhere. Like on your knees and upper back.
6. Oh my darling, let me tilt your delicate little chin…ah, neck…ah, 45 degree angle where your chin and neck have melted into each other and become one body part, thereby making it look as if your head is sprouting out of a really fleshy turtle neck sweater….
7. What’s cookin’, good lookin’? Let me put my glasses on to gaze upon…Oh. Oh, I’m so sorry. Pardon me.
8. Okay, then, can I grope your back fat?
9. Let’s play “the Tickle Game.” Go put on your Depends.
10. And the one that inspired this: Hey baby, you put the “hot” in hot flash!
P.S. I had a Viagra one, but I took it out. You’re welcome. Feel free to suggest any of your own!!!