- A humongous, slightly mobile appetizer made of cream cheese, semi-sweet chocolate morsels, bacon bits, Cheeze Whiz, mayonnaise, and mini-marshmallows on top
- Gurgling cheese ball
- Chocolate-engorged food tick
- Over-moussed moose
- Raw, overstuffed poultry
- Ginormous, un-popped cheesecake zit
- Big glob of extremely well-marbled, past-its-prime rib
- Giant, bloated gravy truffle
- Baked couch potato loaded with sour cream, bacon, chives, and Cheeze Whiz
Writing is like being able to put life into a snow globe. It takes the things that are too big and scary and reduces them into a form that I can put away when I want and look at from a distance. It also takes all that’s good in life and captures it into something I can take out when I want and look at close up and keep forever. It makes the bad things into something I can hold…and the good things into something I can hold onto. Both help so much that I need that little souvenir of life.
Sunday, December 29, 2013
Sunday, December 22, 2013
Patrick: Like a genie!
Sunday, December 8, 2013
|Shown left to right in 2011 photo: T'Mara Goodsell, Theresa Sanders, Linda O'Connell, and Cathi LaMarche. Not pictured: Nina Miller, Sioux Roslawski and Beth Wood.|
We'll try to keep you posted on any rescheduling. In the meantime, stay warm and safe!
Hope to see you there!