Writing is like being able to put life into a snow globe. It takes the things that are too big and scary and reduces them into a form that I can put away when I want and look at from a distance. It also takes all that’s good in life and captures it into something I can take out when I want and look at close up and keep forever. It makes the bad things into something I can hold…and the good things into something I can hold onto. Both help so much that I need that little souvenir of life.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Totally Random Tuesday: Life

Sometimes life is a violin and sometimes a fiddle, and sometimes both at once…but it’s all beautiful music.

5 comments:

  1. Gimme some of that good old ....what kind of music?! Foot-stompin', opera-singing, bellowing-it-out-there kind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, turn it up :)

    Handing out blog luv today please stop by and pick some up. ;)

    Sorry I'm late PC issues :(
    Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. To the unbiased ear there is no sound that isn't music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, Lisa, leave it to you to ask those profound questions! ;)

    Yep, Becky, that would be you all right!

    Sorry about your PC issues, Jules! I like that Valentine idea and am working on it....

    Ooh, nothingprofound, I have chills! Thanks so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Any return "messages" are appreciated!