Writing is like being able to put life into a snow globe. It takes the things that are too big and scary and reduces them into a form that I can put away when I want and look at from a distance. It also takes all that’s good in life and captures it into something I can take out when I want and look at close up and keep forever. It makes the bad things into something I can hold…and the good things into something I can hold onto. Both help so much that I need that little souvenir of life.

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Hope to See You There!






We’re all just walking each other home. ~Ram Dass

12 comments:

  1. Whoopie! See you there!

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the information, Tammy. I plan to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy we will have wine, women and song...only if YOU sing. It is going to be a fun event. Thanks for promoting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, Linda, but we will have no song then. Those who've heard me sing will be relieved to hear the news. But we WILL have great writing and a lot of fun!

      Delete
  4. Tammy--If you are going to sing, I'll do everyone a favor and NOT join in...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sioux, if I were going to sing, you'd do everyone a favor by singing loudly enough to drown me out!

      Delete
  5. Sorry I can't make it. I'm in the "Mom" book, but I have a medical test the next morning. Can't be out so far and so late. I'm sure it will be a festive event!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear that, Val. Hope your test goes well!

      Delete
  6. Looking forward to this event! YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Any return "messages" are appreciated!