Back in spite of absolutely no demand! 10 Things for (older) Losers to Do on Their Birthdays:
1. Experiment with serving other birthday pastries, such as bagels. Decorate with cream cheese and lox. Place Magnolia-scented votive candles in the center.
2. Put your various old age medications in little boxes and wrap them all up in festive wrapping paper. When it’s time to take them, rip off the wrapping and exclaim, “Whee!”
3. Stand in front of a mirror and practice hoisting up all of your saggy parts (omg, I really do this).
4. Pull your hair back into a really tight ponytail and pretend you’ve had a face lift.
5. Instead of sticking candles into a cake, try less sugary food items, such as Sugar Free Jello, pork chops, or leftover lasagna.
6. Walk past construction workers and yell, “Woo Baby, shake them cakes!” to get them back for when you were young.
7. Get the nakedest poster of Brendan Fraser you can find. Play “Pin the Loin Cloth on George of the Jungle.” Miss a lot.
8. Dab Ben Gay behind your earlobes as perfume. Also, say things like, "Dude-I scored some Actonel from my doctor." This will make you sound very cool and street-wise.
9. Chug a can of beer and see if you can belch out the Beatles’ “Birthday” song.
10. Go into your bathroom and sing to the mirror, “Happy birthday to me/I live in a tree/I might be damned old/but I can’t get P.G.!”
“I am not superstitious…but I am a little stitious.” ~Michael Scott, “The Office”